How Do We Report An Address Change?

Jan 12 2021 - 12:22pm

My husband and I came to Florida & stayed because COVID hit. We’ve decided to homestead here and I’m unable to figure out how to change our mailing address. Can you help?


I assume you're referring to changing your address for Social Security purposes. If you sign up for an online account, you should be able to change your address on Social Security's website: Otherwise, you'll have to call them at 1-800-772-1213.

Best, Jerry