January 1, 2020
Happy New Year! Here are some updates to start the year:
- Updated all Social Security parameters.
- Updated the annual CPI-U and the Chained CPI-U with estimated values for December.
December 29, 2019
We've made several updates and improvements throughout the year and in years past. Starting today, we'll post information here on the Release Notes page so you can be more aware of changes in our software.
Today we released several important improvements to our handling of Social Security benefits for children:
- We now consider each child’s own disability benefit (DIB) and/or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) when determining their Childhood Disability Benefit (CDB) and the maximized family strategy.
- We allow you to specify if a child is in care and if you want to be entitled to child-in-care spouse's benefits.
- Each child's full birthday and/or Month/Year of High School graduation is used to determine the end of their child benefits (before, just the year of birth was used).
- Each child's full birthday is used to determine end of child-in-care spouse's benefits (before, just the year of birth was used).