How It Works
Maximizes Lifetime Social Security Benefits
Our advanced software finds the best strategy to increase lifetime Social Security benefits.
Accurate and comprehensive, our software handles difficult calculations that other calculators don't.
Covers every situation:
- Delaying retirement to receive higher benefits
- Work longer, earning more to increase benefits
- Sequence and time spousal and retirement benefits for grandfather under prior law
- File/Suspend/Reinstate retirement benefits
- Early retirement to activate child or disabled-child benefits and child-in-care spousal benefits
- Start widow(er) benefit before full retirement when deceased spouse took retirement benefits early
- Take retirement benefits before taking non-covered pension to delay activation of Windfall Elimination Provision
- Delay retirement benefits to raise widow(er) benefits for surviving spouse or ex-spouse
- Retirement Insurance Benefits
- Spouse's Insurance Benefits
- Divorced Spouse's Insurance Benefits
- Social Security Disability Insurance Benefits
- Child In-Care Spouse's Insurance Benefits
- Widow(er)'s Insurance Benefits
- Divorced Widow(er)'s Insurance Benefits
- Child's Insurance Benefits
- Childhood Disability Benefits
- Surviving Child's Insurance Benefits
- Father's and Mother's Insurance Benefits
- New Social Security law and grandfathering rules
- Early benefit reductions
- Delayed retirement credits
- The earnings test
- Adjustment of the reduction factor
- Re-computation of benefits
- Option to suspend and reinstate retirement benefits
- Family maximum
- Combined family maximum
- Disabled family benefit maximum
- RIB LIM on widow(er) benefits when deceased spouse claimed early
- Windfall Elimination Provision (WEP)
- Government Pension Offset (GPO)
- Restricted application and deeming rules
- Alternate widow(er)'s benefits when the deceased spouse died before age 62
Cuts the Complexity
Deciding which benefits to take and when is among the most important decisions households make.
Making the right decisions can increase your Social Security benefits by tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars. Making these decisions on your own is virtually impossible.
Why? Because Social Security is incredibly complex.
Social Security benefits are calculated based on thousands of rules and even more complicated rules about those rules.
Our software's expert algorithms find your highest Social Security lifetime benefits.
Clear Instructions. Shows how and when to file.
Specific To Do List for all plans
- Actions to take
- Filing dates
- Details for you
- Details for a spouse, partner or beneficiary
Detailed reports show Year-by-Year benefits
Easy to Use. Try unlimited What-if scenarios.
- Used successfully by thousands of customers
- Step-by-step guidance––enter data in minutes
- Find maximized strategy to increase lifetime benefits
- Try unlimited what-ifs
- retirement dates
- earnings projections
- maximum ages
- filing dates
- See detailed results online or download and print
- Online software––any browser, OS or device