How Do I Verify That I Am Receiving The Special Military Social Security Rate?

Mar 11 2018 - 8:11am

How to verify I am receiving Special Military Social Security Rate. I served between 1957-1967


I assume that you are referring to deemed military wages ( The only way that I know of to confirm that you received the proper deemed military wages would be to ask Social Security. You'll likely need to speak with a claims representative or technical expert. Or, you could submit proof of your period(s) of active duty (e.g. form DD-214) to Social Security along with a written request for recomputation of your benefit rate.

Best, Jerry