How Can I Correct My Earnings History?

May 5 2017 - 10:23am

Larry, the federal govt reported social security earnings in 1983 and 1985. During this time I was covered under CSRS, any idea how I get this corrected?


No action is likely needed unless you are or will become eligible for Social Security benefits. If correction is necessary, you will likely need to submit copies of your W-2 forms to Social Security for the years in question.

Best, Jerry