Can I Work And Continue To Receive Disabled Adult Child's Benefits?

Apr 14 2017 - 7:30am

I've been disabled before i turned 16 years of age. I'm 45 years old now. I was wondering will i be able to work and still draw the social security from my dad.


Generally, you can earn up to $1170 per month without losing your disabled adult child's benefits. For more information on working while disabled, refer to this Social Security publication:

Best, Jerry