This is not a Social Security Administration website.
- Correct decisions can mean tens of thousands in extra retirement dollars
- State-of-the-art software helps you choose the right benefits at the right time
- Comprehensive and Powerful — All Cases, Benefits, Rules & Provisions
- Developed by Laurence Kotlikoff, Boston University Professor of Economics
- Find your maximized strategy
- Unlimited what-ifs
- Step-by-Step filing instructions
- Our software's lifetime-benefit increase for an illustrative couple earning $65K each and planning to take retirement benefits at 62.
Results will differ based on your specific case and filing strategy.
Considers All Major Social Security Benefits
- Retirement Insurance Benefits
- Spouse’s Insurance Benefits
- Divorced Spouse’s Insurance Benefits
- Social Security Disability Insurance Benefits
- Child In-Care Spouse’s Insurance Benefits
- Widow(er)’s Insurance Benefits
- Divorced Widow(er)’s Insurance Benefits
- Child’s Insurance Benefits
- Childhood Disability Benefits
- Surviving Child’s Insurance Benefits
- Father’s and Mother’s Insurance Benefits
Covers All Major Social Security Benefits Rules
- New Social Security law and grandfathering rules
- Early benefit reductions
- Delayed retirement credits
- The earnings test
- Adjustment of the reduction factor
- Re-computation of benefits
- Option to suspend and reinstate retirement benefits
- Family maximum
- Combined family maximum
- Disabled family benefit maximum
- RIB LIM on widow(er) benefits when deceased spouse claimed early
- Windfall Elimination Provision (WEP)
- Government Pension Offset (GPO)
- Restricted application and deeming rules
- Alternate widow(er)’s benefits when the deceased spouse died before age 62
Developed by Social Security Expert Laurence Kotlikoff
“Deciding which Social Security benefits to take and when to take them is one of the most important and complex decisions you must make.
My colleagues and I have developed path-breaking and widely acclaimed software tools to dramatically improve personal financial planning.
It is the nation's premier tool for maximizing your lifetime Social Security benefits.”
President Economic Security Planning, Inc.
B.A. Economics, University of Pennsylvania
Ph.D. Economics, Harvard University
William Fairfield Warren Professor of Economics, Boston University
New York Times Bestselling Author
Customers Love our Software!
Social Worker (retired),
Ascend Financial Planning, LLC
The Radian Group I, Inc.,
|Handles all Social Security benefits for ALL households|
|Excellent customer support.
Professional and responsive.
|Online software for PC and Macs.
No download required.
|Unlimited "what-if" scenarios.
Compares strategies and timing.
|Same powerful features for households and financial advisors|
|Financial advisors have special custom branded reports|
|Safe and Secure—NO Social Security numbers or names needed|
|Your data resides in a secure SSAE 16 Type 2 data center—highest standard available|